Monday, November 13, 2017

16 Funny Pics From LOL-LOL Land, Sorry, Memelight

SHARE
As I always say, no matter where you are in life, you'll need a good laugh or two. And as my grandfather always said, a chicken that barks like a dog cannot get to the other side of the road! So with that in mind, here are some choice, choice memes to brighten your day...

1. Whew, close one

2. When dating is the pits...

3. Total backfire 

4. "Aren't you supposed to mind your business?"

5. You're sure that's not made up, huh?

6. She has an endless supply! 

7. What a hero!

8. An office prank that would make Jim Halpert proud 

9. Hey, don't judge an artist by their methods

10. Struggles of the modern era

11. I'd still give him an A+! 

12. See? Education is what you make of it

13. That about sums it up!

14. Maximum efficiency! 

15. I've definitely learned this lesson...

16. I must've missed this director's cut...

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: